Re: Embedded page setup dialog in the print dialog

Marek Kasik wrote:
Hi all,

I'm working on a fix of the bug #551409. I would like to add a "Paper
size" combo box and an "Orientation" combo box to the "Page setup" page.
This combo boxes would be optional (depending on call of
I would also change layout preview on "Page setup" page. Size of the
layout preview should be proportional to selected paper size and the
size should be shown.
I've already done something in this, you can have a look at it at
Nice work :). I think even having to create a need for localization (.i.e. mm) is worthwhile.) How would that look though when you have to deal with multiple pages per side?

What do you think about this?

gtk-devel-list mailing list
gtk-devel-list gnome org