Embedded page setup dialog in the print dialog

Hi all,

I'm working on a fix of the bug #551409. I would like to add a "Paper
size" combo box and an "Orientation" combo box to the "Page setup" page.
This combo boxes would be optional (depending on call of
gtk_print_operation_embed_page_setup_dialog()).
I would also change layout preview on "Page setup" page. Size of the
layout preview should be proportional to selected paper size and the
size should be shown.
I've already done something in this, you can have a look at it at
http://mkasik.fedorapeople.org/embedded_page_setup_dialog/screenshots/.

What do you think about this?

Regards

Marek