Re: libsexy and project ridley

Project Giggity!  :)

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 11:39 AM, Javi <javierjc1982 gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm new here, so if this list is not the correct place to propose
this, please tell me.
I'd like to propose consolidate libsexy library [1] into GTK+ in the
context of the project Ridley [2].

What currently exist:
- A replace for SexyIconEntry by GtkEntry icon functionality
(available in GTK+ 2.16)
- A replace for SexyUrlLabel by GtkLabel URL functionality (available
in GTK+ 2.17)

Also, some work is already done on this GnomeGoal [3].
If you agree, I can update the project Ridley page with the new changes.

Best regards

Javier Jardón Cabezas
gtk-devel-list mailing list
gtk-devel-list gnome org