GtkOrientable and GtkBox

I was experimenting with using GtkOrientable today and came across what
might be an oversight when using it with GtkBox'like objects.

I wanted to turn a hbox into a vbox, which is fine. However the buttons
in the box are then clearly in the reverse order to the one that makes
sense.

This can be hacked around by swapping PACK_START and PACK_END in the
child properties, but it doesn't work if another item is then added to
the box.

I was considering the usefulness of a gtk_box_set_reverse_order() that
reverses the meaning of PACK_START and PACK_END.

There are kludge ways of implementing this, but it seems like it would
be the most useful built into GtkBox.

Thoughts?

--davyd

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA