Re: Cairo based engine api for GTK+ 3.0

Thomas Wood wrote:
On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 22:45 +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:
On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 22:35 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
Thanks Chris. Obviously once the API is converted to pass in cairo
contexts, the context creation/destruction will happen outside of the
drawing functions.
That's a relief. I was thinking to myself that it was a good job I'd
just managed to eliminate some overhead from cairo_create()... :-)

Just a little up date on this; I've pushed a commit that changes the
gtk_paint_* API to take a cairo context rather than a GdkWindow. This
clearly breaks all widgets and so although it compiles, it won't run in
any shape or form.
What is the branch and the commit where do you work on?
Michael