Trouble with core.autocrlf=true on GLib and Gtk+ master

Two translation files are recently causing some grief when working with GLib and Gtk+ master. Before a "git pull --rebase" I need to commit the changes I doidn't do. And afterwards I have to "git rebase --abort" because these changes can not be merged.

The problem are wrong line-endings and I'd like to get some input how to best fix it (without switching core.autocrlf to false).

Shoud I just convert these files to the right line-endings and commit them from Linux?
Shoud there be a pre-commit hook to avoid such trouble in the future?

Thanks,
	Hans

D:\devel\from-git\gtk+>git pull --rebase
po/li.po: needs update
refusing to pull with rebase: your working tree is not up-to-date

D:\devel\from-git\glib>git pull --rebase
po/be.po: needs update
refusing to pull with rebase: your working tree is not up-to-date