Re: documentation or example for GObjectIntrospection

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
> 2009/1/8 Andy Tai <atai atai org>:
>> Hi, I am interested in learning more about the internals of GObject
>> Introspection and the steps to make a binding for a GObject based C
>> libraries to some language.  However, the current documentation  is not very
>> complete on how to go about this.
>
> I'm working on a tutorial, hopefully will appear this weekend.

Here's the first version:

http://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection/FromHereToThere

I plan to add one more step tonight (how to do annotations), and then
get it on the introspection landing page.  Any initial feedback is
appreciated though!

We really need a more reference-oriented material in addition to this though.