Re: documentation or example for GObjectIntrospection

2009/1/8 Andy Tai <atai atai org>:
> Hi, I am interested in learning more about the internals of GObject
> Introspection and the steps to make a binding for a GObject based C
> libraries to some language.  However, the current documentation  is not very
> complete on how to go about this.

I'm working on a tutorial, hopefully will appear this weekend.

> Is there a good document, or a good example, on how to generate the typelibs
> for gtk+ using GObjectIntrospection?  Thanks.

Typelibs for GTK+ alone?  That's part of gir-repository for now (along
with almost all the main gobject-based libraries).

If you want general examples for how to invoke g-ir-scanner and
g-ir-compiler, see:
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gir-repository/trunk/gir/Makefile.am
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gnome-shell/trunk/src/Makefile.am
http://svn.gnome.org/svn/hippo-canvas/trunk/Makefile-introspection.am