Re: gtk+ documentation wikified

Eugene Gorodinsky <e gorodinsky gmail com> writes:

> Hi all
>
> Since you guys are discussing the redesign of the gtk+ website, I'd
> like to propose an idea that I have. I've seen quite a lot of comments
> saying gtk+ documentation isn't as good as qt's. What do you think of
> having a wiki that documents all of gtk+ api?

I'm not sure but I guess that it would be possible to integrate it
somehow with SVN(or, even better, git/bzr/...). The wiki syntax could be
translated into gtkdoc.

With svn: The developer/maintainer of wiki could download wiki syntax as
a patch, apply it and commit.

With git/bzr/...: It would function more as a separate branch which
could be merged - along with the edit history.

Problems: Probably it can have problems with manual merging of docs.

Regards
--
I've probably left my head... somewhere. Please wait untill I find it.
Homepage (pl_PL): http://uzytkownik.jogger.pl/