Re: Fwd: gtk+ documentation wikified

Am Donnerstag, den 19.02.2009, 17:52 +0200 schrieb Eugene Gorodinsky:
> Have there been cases where documentation for some function was
> changed after that function appeared in the stable version?

Yes, this happens frequently: Spelling errors, explanations of
limitations, code examples, usage scenarios, ...

In the end programmers primary are programmers, not book writers.
Therefore API documentation provided by programmers always can be just a
start. Still API documentation should be close to programmer's finger
tips, 'cause otherwise the documentation will start to bit rot quickly.

Ciao,
Mathias