Re: patches to make gtk head build on win32 with MSVC
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: Shixin Zeng <zeng shixin gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: patches to make gtk head build on win32 with MSVC
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 19:50:52 +0300
> But since cairo has a small bug that prevents any win32 cairo based
> program running,
Hmm, interesting. You probably should take that up on the cairo list.
> I tested the bug 552678, it's not solved by my patch.
Fortunately we now know what will solve it (see the latest bug
comments and http://aruiz.typepad.com/siliconisland/2009/08/dear-lazyweb-gtk-need-gdi-help.html
), it is just waiting to be applied and committed.
] [Thread Prev