Re: Notes and thoughts on the GTK+ meeting at GUADEC
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- To: Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org>
- Cc: Cody Russell <bratsche gnome org>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Notes and thoughts on the GTK+ meeting at GUADEC
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:58:04 +0200
On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Alberto Ruiz<aruiz gnome org> wrote:
> 2009/8/19 Cody Russell <bratsche gnome org>:
>> On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 15:27 -0700, Christian Hergert wrote:
>>> One of the items I haven't seen discussed is input validation. Web
>>> frameworks such as Rails and Django spent a great deal of time
>>> these easy to work with and I think that it should be considered for
>>> gtk+ 3.0.
> Isn't this something to be considered after the 3.0 release? I can't
> think of any reason not to do it during the after 3.0 lifecycle.
If it's done on time, I don't see why it cannot make 3.0. Otherwise I
am sure it can be accepted in 3.2 for example.
] [Thread Prev