Re: Widget states for 3.0 (and 2.18?)

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> wrote:
I think the current GTK+ states are correct as an enum. They are single
user or application activatable states of which the widget cannot be in
more than one state at once (normal, insensitive, active, prelight).

But then we get workarounds for things like toggle/check/radio buttons because we can't support active and prelight at the same time.  Not all combinations of states make sense for different widgets, but I think it's still a more sensible way to store the information.

/ Cody