Re: client side windows branch now in gnome git

2009/4/3 Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>:
> The client side windows code is now availible in the client-side-windows
> branch of gtk+ on git.gnome.org, rebased on the latest version of gtk+.
[...]
> So, go play with it. It should be much easier to do now, with it being
> it the official repository, based on the official git tree.

yay!

I already did that from the gtk-shallow one though, and ran into some
trouble with WebKit. I haven't had time to pinpoint it exactly, but
the assertion at

  http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gtk+/tree/gdk/gdkwindow.c?h=client-side-windows#n2044

fails whenever I happen to have flash in a web page. WebKit-GTK+
embeds the flash plugin window with an unholy mix of GtkPlug and XT
which I don't fully grasp yet.