Re: g_assert() semantics is changed without announce

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> The important part of the assert semantics are: if the assertion
> fails, the program aborts.
>
> If you are using assertions in a way that make it important where or
> how the message is reported, I suggest that you are using it wrong...

Your logic is flawed, sorry.  If follow your logic, then we can say:
    " important semantics of g_log(), for example, is that message is
logged.  If you depend on the were and how message is logged, then,
possible, you are using it wrong..."

I think that anyone agree that it is...  a bit wrong at least.

--
Andrew W. Nosenko <andrew w nosenko gmail com>