Re: GTK adjustement changes create incompatible behaviour between versions?
- From: "Patryk Zawadzki" <patrys pld-linux org>
- To: "Davyd Madeley" <davyd fugro-fsi com au>
- Cc: Ghee Teo <Ghee Teo sun com>, gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Matt Johnston <m johnston fugro-fsi com au>
- Subject: Re: GTK adjustement changes create incompatible behaviour between versions?
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:53:49 +0200
2008/9/22 Davyd Madeley <davyd fugro-fsi com au>:
> I think GTK+ is now doing the right thing.
I believe it would do twice the right thing if it also ignored
page_size for spinenr buttons. As it is used to represent the number
of data "records" (be it table rows, canvas pixels or something else)
presented at a time, it makes absolutely no sense to use it in spin
controls where there is no data involved. You always want the user to
pick from the full range and you are free to override that behavior
] [Thread Prev