Re: Theme patriation
- From: "Iain *" <iaingnome gmail com>
- To: "Rui Tiago Cação Matos" <tiagomatos gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu>
- Subject: Re: Theme patriation
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:25:51 +0000
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Rui Tiago Cação Matos
<tiagomatos gmail com> wrote:
> 2008/10/27 Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu>:
>>> IMO decorating a window belongs in the WM, not all X applications use
>>> GTK as rendering toolkit...
>> And not all users of gnome use Metacity as WM.
> IIUC from Owen's post and things really end up going that way, you
> won't have much coice. And that's a good thing.
Thats irrelevant to this discussion.
GTK apps cans still be run under other window managers.
] [Thread Prev