Re: [PATCH] gtkicontheme.c: optimization
- From: Kajtár Zsolt <kajtarzsolt googlemail com>
- To: Christian Dywan <christian imendio com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gtkicontheme.c: optimization
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:57:00 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hey Zsolt (is that your first name?),
Yes, sorry for the mix up, but I use this e-mail account mainly for
> would you please file a bug, attach the patch there and summarize how
> you ran your test? Then I would be delighted to give it a go.
Ok, it's now 562174.
> (Feel free to mention that the patch applies perfectly on trunk)
It applied, but I've did an svn diff on trunk just in case.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
] [Thread Prev