Fuse paths with gvfs

Hi list,

I'm wondering whether gvfs-fuse-daemon is expected to support multiple
mounts from the same server. I have the following kind of situation:

sftp://user1 server/some/path
sftp://user2 server/some/path

When I mount these shares, I end up having:

$HOME/.gvfs/sftp on server/
$HOME/.gvfs/sftp on server/

which is certainly not a good thing... Since the username doesn't
appear in fuse path, both shares end up having identical paths.

Should this kind of use case be OK? If yes, then GIO uri <=> fuse path
mapping needs a fix, if not, then I would expect some kind of error
message from some of the components.

Cheers,

-Markku-