Re: [Fwd: gtk website content]

Olav Vitters wrote:

> Library uses tarballs. When you do a install-module,
> updates after a while (5 min cron delay). Might not always take the
> latest version though (uses the r-t modulesets IIRC, something like
> micro being ok, but won't take newer major.. ask frepd if you want
> specifics).

It now has some support to be smarter than that, if I remember
correctly what I did. will take whatever is shipped in docs/tutorial/html/
or docs/faq/html/ in the GTK+ tarball, transforming the HTML files to
match the site layout.

I am not sure if it makes sense for those documents to be written
using docbook and gnome-doc-utils.