Re: [Fwd: gtk website content]

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> The tutorials are hosted on Library, and I'm unsure what's the policy is
> there.
> Does anyone on this list know?

If I remember correctly, the tutorial is kept in the GTK+ source and
used to be copied to the gtk.org infrastructure and uploaded that way.

Now it is hosted on library.gnome.org I would guess it is generated
automatically from the source + docbook? I don't actually know. Anyone
care to fill us in, we have someone ready and willing to update it :)

Martyn