Re: [Fwd: gtk website content]
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: Andreas Nilsson <andreas imendio com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: gtk website content]
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:38:15 +0100
Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> The tutorials are hosted on Library, and I'm unsure what's the policy is
> Does anyone on this list know?
If I remember correctly, the tutorial is kept in the GTK+ source and
used to be copied to the gtk.org infrastructure and uploaded that way.
Now it is hosted on library.gnome.org I would guess it is generated
automatically from the source + docbook? I don't actually know. Anyone
care to fill us in, we have someone ready and willing to update it :)
] [Thread Prev