Re: Memory-buffer only port?
- From: "Dominic Lachowicz" <domlachowicz gmail com>
- To: "Joshua Chia" <joshchia gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Memory-buffer only port?
- Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:01:55 -0400
It'd probably be easier to just install Xvfb: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xvfb
2008/5/16 Joshua Chia <joshchia gmail com>:
> I'm trying to use the GTK port of WebKit to render web pages to image
> files. This normally would involve a simple hack, but I'm running this on a
> Linux system that has no X11 or DirectFB. Is there a port of GTK that only
> uses a simple memory buffer without any hardware support? If not, could
> anyone give me an idea of how much work I should expect to do for making
> such a port and roughly which areas I would need to work on?
> gtk-devel-list mailing list
> gtk-devel-list gnome org
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.
] [Thread Prev