Re: Is this a bug of GMainLoop?

> But I don't know whether it affects other part of glib program.

That is indeed the problem;) The code in giowin32.c is extremely
fragile and somewhat ad-hoc. I spent several hours yesterday going
over the debugging output, attempting small changes here and there. (I
didn't come up with your suggested patch, but some similar ideas.) I
will try your suggestion, too, and try to check whether it affects
adversely the use patterns of GIOChannels and main loops in some other
applications.

--tml