Re: Scene graph (aka canvas) proposal

The moonlight team would also love to be included in any canvas-lovefest
that happens :)  Our stuff is in C++ (in mono svn, module name "moon"),
but as far as core ideas go we share much with just about every other
implementation.  And the possibility of migrating away from a bunch of
custom code to a standard implementation is very enticing.

Chris