Minutes of the GTK+ Team meeting - 2008-07-01

= minutes for the 2008-07-01 meeting =

* extended layout management (tbf)
- too big an API for this late in the release cycle
- possible inclusion it in early 2.15
ACTION: discussion at GUADEC for an early inclusion

* offscreen redirection (mitch, ebassi)
- status: offscreen pixmaps are in
- so are the refactorings needed by the OffscreenWindow
- event processing is planned for post-2.14
- GdkOffscreenWindow still has issues, so it should be punted

* 2.14 status (mclasen)
- plan: have a release after GUADEC
- another 2.13 snapshot by the end of the week
- GSEAL landed; http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/3.0/PendingSealings
- GtkStyle and GtkRcStyle still missing as non trivial
- keeping the schedule is more important
- 2.16 is planned before a 3.0 cycle
ACTION: mclasen will do a 2.13 release this week 
ACTION: discussion for the stable release at the GUADEC meeting

* guadec team meeting
ACTION: kris to take the minutes

* consider adding EggToolPalette (murrayc, tbf)
- too late in the release process
- only Glom uses it: should possibly get traction from another project
ACTION: punt until 2.15

* Gnome tool kit vs GTK+ toolkit
- http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=540529
ACTION: bratsche will revert the changes to sources and docs
ACTION: the only change will be to the pc file description

irc log available at: http://live.gnome.org/GTK+/Meetings
next meeting: 2007-07-08, 12:00 at GUADEC

Emmanuele Bassi, OpenedHand Ltd.
Unit R, Homesdale Business Centre
216-218 Homesdale Rd., Bromley - BR12QZ

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]