Re: What does your personal GTK+ development system consist of?

This is not the appropriate list for this kind of questions, in the
future, please use gtk-app-devel-list or gtk-list at gnome.org.

El dom, 24-02-2008 a las 14:12 -0800, Wade Renzi escribió:

> I ask because I recently screwed up my Ubuntu installation after
> installing GLib, Pango, ATK and GTK+ from source, and would like to be
> able to hack on the GTK+ widgets without breaking everything.

Use jhbuild and install everything in a different location, like with
--prefix=/opt/gnome.

Instructions are here:

http://live.gnome.org/Jhbuild
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/jhbuild

Greetings,

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>