Re: glib gio win32 directory monitor
- From: "Tor Lillqvist" <tml iki fi>
- To: "Vlad Grecescu" <b100dian gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: glib gio win32 directory monitor
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 13:44:02 +0200
> I suppose the directory can be changed but no other name crossed my mind then.
Ah, sorry. I hadn't been paying attention, I now see that indeed gio
has separate subdirs for inotify and fam, so it does make sense then
to have this in the same way in a separate subdir.
> Also, it could be linked-in just like the inotify monitor,
] [Thread Prev