Re: Gtk+ on DirectFb (sample example fails with "DirectFb/Fbdev Caught Signal 11")

If i understand correctly, the issue which prevents gtk+ in trunk from building with the directfb backend should be the fact that some months ago the gdk backends were updated to use the new gdk_window_impl_iface_init set of pointers to functions.
At least, this is what i understod by looking at the svn repository logs.
Any further pointer about how to update the directfb backend with the gdk_window_impl_iface_init ?

Attilio

Robert Schwebel ha scritto:
Hi Arun,