Re: Gtk+ on DirectFb (sample example fails with "DirectFb/Fbdev Caught Signal 11")

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 12:34:26PM -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > As far as I know there's a set of patches from Denis Oliver Kropp, the
> > main DirectFB developer, that are waiting to be merged to trunk. Denis
> > sent his patches to this list on 16 Feb 2008.
>
> Someone who cares about the directfb backend needs to step forward and
> take up regular maintenance of this backend. Otherwise, it is in
> danger of following its predecessor linux-fb...

True.

Denis, can you estimate what it takes to bring the backend back in
business? It's important that the patches don't get lost.

I can setup a test system in our RemoteLab infrastructure and let it run
some continuous tests once it is in shape.

rsc