Re: EggDBus

David Zeuthen wrote:
> This mail is already too long but there's one more thing.

Yeah. Still digesting. But...

I have not done all that much with D-Bus, but one thing I noticed while
doing the libsoup 2.4 API rewrite was that, at a very high level, D-Bus
and XML-RPC are fairly similar, and so it would be neat if the code for
connecting to or implementing an XML-RPC service with libsoup could use
the same idioms as the code for connecting to or implementing a D-Bus
service, rather than presenting more-or-less the same concepts to the
developer in a completely different way. (And of course, using
standardized idioms makes it easier to make bindings of the code.)