Re: EggDBus

On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 21:48 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:
> For the past 5 weeks or so, I've been working on a new (as compared to
> dbus-glib) D-Bus binding for GObject. The work on this has finally
> reached a stage where the code sufficiently complete and documented so
> I thought I'd send some mail describing it. The code is here

Sweet!

I ended up using libtelepathy-glib generated GInterfaces in my latest
project for the server side bindings (after a patch if you don't use
properties they don't link to libtelepathy-glib).  The GInterface model
is very nice to work with, so I'm glad EggDBus uses the same model.  If
I have the time I'll attempt a port to EggDBus and see how it works for
me.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                           www: http://burtonini.com