Re: gtkstyle.c: gtk_draw_slider and gtk_draw_layout not deprecated?

Am Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:28:02 +0200
schrieb Christian Dywan <christian imendio com>:

> Am Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:10:20 +0100
> schrieb "Alberto Ruiz" <aruiz gnome org>:
>
> > Hi all
> > messing around with gtkstyle.c I've found that most gtk_draw
> > operations were deprecated for their gtk_paint_ equivalent.
> >
> > Now, gtk_draw_slider and gtk_draw_layout are undocumented and no
> > deprecated info is attached, however they also have a gtk_paint_
> > equivalent.
> > I wonder if these functions are deprecated as well. Does anyone
> > knows?
>
> They are effectively deprecated indeed, seems like a documenation bug.
>
> Filing a bug.

Hm... hold on, gtk doc marks them as deprecated here actually.

Curiously, I can't find out where they are deprecated in the docs
files. Should gtk doc be smart enough to see the macros?

ciao,
    Christian