Re: Translucent Scrollbars

* Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de> [2008-08-19 15:17:10 +0200]:
> When looking at some Android screen shots[1] I've realized that their
> scrollbars are translucent. That's a really nice idea IMHO.
> I wonder if we can implement this feature in GTK+.

Just something that came into mind when I was reading this... It would be so
awesome if the scrollbar would get a bit larger and translucent when
mouse goes over it or when the user starts to scroll. It would be
pretty but not sure about the usability.

--
Tero Laxström <tlax hellfish org>