Re: Lacking of a ref-counted string.
- From: "Havoc Pennington" <hp pobox com>
- To: "Yu Feng" <rainwoodman gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Lacking of a ref-counted string.
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:59:51 -0400
On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Yu Feng <rainwoodman gmail com> wrote:
> Is there any particular reason that GLib doesn't provide a ref-counted
> string and a ref-counted array type? Lacking them in GLib makes the VALA
> language a real pain.
I think you would have to explain more why this is an issue for vala,
at least for me (maybe everyone else already knows)
The first question is whether a solution goes in glib or in vala,
which kind of depends on what the specific problems are.
] [Thread Prev