Gtk+ Font dialog proposal

Sorry for poking the list, but it might be interesting.

First post here, let me introduce myself - Henrique C. Alves,
Brazilian, IT student, Gnome enthusiast ;)

The other day, while reading planet.gnome.org, I saw a post from
Alberto Ruiz about a proposal for a new Gtk+ font dialog. I really
liked the idea, but tough Alberto's proposal had some major drawbacks,
then I gave it a shot focusing on usability aspects.

Original Planet Gnome discussion:
http://aruiz.typepad.com/siliconisland/2008/08/font-selection.html

Full story with details and screenshots:
http://hcalves.com/blog/2008/08/17/font-dialog-proposal-gtk/

Functional prototype in Python/Glade:
http://hcalves.com/media/files/fontselector.tar.gz

I hope someone might find it interesting. Thanks!