Re: Late 2.14 feature request: Installing gtkhsv.h

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 12:05 +0200, Michael Natterer wrote:

> The GtkHSV widget was originally ported from the GIMP "triangle"
> color selector.

Huh, really?  I have fond memories of fun with barycentric coordinates
for the HSV wheel during Linux World in North Carolina, waaaaay back
when :)

(Maybe the current version *is* ported from the GIMP and replaced the
other one?  No idea.)

> I would really really love to make this header public
> for 2.14. I also volunteer to do this and make sure
> everything works fine.
>
> Also, the thing needs to center itself within its allocation,
> I also volunteer to do this little fix.

Sounds good.  Go for it :)

  Federico