Re: Language bindings on gtk.org
- From: Andy Wingo <wingo pobox com>
- To: Andreas Nilsson <andreas imendio com>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Language bindings on gtk.org
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:04:48 +0200
On Thu 10 Apr 2008 10:34, Andreas Nilsson <andreas imendio com> writes:
>> On Mon 07 Apr 2008 16:24, Andreas Nilsson <andreas imendio com> writes:
>> * guile-gnome (http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gnome/)
>> libs, and wraps GTK+ 2.10:
> Hi Andy!
> Does that mean 2.10 only, or 2.6 and 2.8 as well?
There are older versions that wrap 2.4, but the latest versions require
2.10. There were not intermediate versions. I'm not interested in
maintaining bindings to older versions.
Actually, I'm not sure what the question is really getting at: "Are
there versions that wrap 2.6", or "does the latest version wrap 2.6"?
Because e.g. for pygtk, the former is true but the latter is not.
Fortunately the question is moot in my case :)
] [Thread Prev