Re: Undo framework
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: Iain * <iaingnome gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Undo framework
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:33:34 +0200
On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 17:51 +0100, Iain * wrote:
> I've had an undo framework in Marlin for years now, but recently
> people have been using it in other things (notably Ross in Tasks - ok,
> actually, he's the only one) and we discussed suggesting this for
> inclusion in GTK at some point in the future.
Please consider to add the basic parts to GLib. Otherwise applications
with a strict separation of functionality and user interface will be
unable to use your undo framework. The basics should go into GLib. UI
code such as GtkActions built from undo objects can go into GTK+.
] [Thread Prev