Re: GVfs status report

Hi,

There's a lot of code to absorb here, a minor comment, I might expect
GUnixFileInputStream/GWindowsFileInputStream rather than
GLocalFileInputStream.

I haven't found the relevant code yet to see what it does, but a nice
property would be to set close-on-exec by default for all streams.

A more macro thought, since there's so much code here, it would be
worth spending some time to try and identify the parts an app (vs. a
file manager) would usually use, and then somehow highlight those
parts in the docs and/or header file organization. i.e. make it easy
if "I just want to read and write a file"

Havoc