Re: Query

On Mon, 2007-10-08 at 08:42 -0700, Bobby Walters wrote:

> Does anyone on this list, write commercial applications?

Yes.

>  Or purely Open Source Development?

I do that too.

>  And, has anyone used GTK to create a really fancy,
> applications..found in some of hte fanciest windows programs?

Sure. Though I don't find Windows programs to be very 'fancy', but
whatever. Here is a screenshot of our in-house CRM package, running on
my Linux desktop ( note I haven't loaded up any data ):
http://www.nusconsulting.com.au/client_services.png

It runs fabulously well - much faster than MS Access, and much better
looking as well ... not to mention running equally well on Windows as on
Linux. I'm using a dark theme in this screenshot. If you want to see a
slightly less radical theme ( or colours anyway ), it's easy to do:
http://www.nusconsulting.com.au/client_services_light_theme.png

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer