Re: Logo (was Re: GTK+ Website Review)

On 10/7/07, Mikael Hallendal <micke imendio com> wrote:
> 6 okt 2007 kl. 19.41 skrev Christophe Dehais:
>
> Hi,
>
> For what it's worth, I like it a lot!
>
> I personally like it much better than a variant of the current skewed
> box.

I wonder if I'm the only person alive that really likes the GTK+ box
logo. I love its cranky, not-really-serious look and feel. Granted,
it's probably not the best logo in the world for a world-class
toolkit, and it could use a refreshment,  but going for the usual
corporate-logo-with-reflections-and-bland-colors would be a downer for
me.

My useless 2 cents in the classic bike shed discussion :)

Cheers, Xan