Re: Logo (was Re: GTK+ Website Review)

6 okt 2007 kl. 19.41 skrev Christophe Dehais:

Hi,

For what it's worth, I like it a lot!

I personally like it much better than a variant of the current skewed box.

Cheers,
  Micke

Hi list!

Today, I got bored of my work, so I played a bit with Inskape and came
up with another logo proposition. I can't get anything inspiring out
of the "cube" design, so here is a completely different approach. It's
not very colorful, but maybe the original blue green and red colors
could find there way as some shade or reflection.

cheers,
Christophe