[Fwd: Re: GTK+ on Mac OS X]

--- Begin Message --- I'd like to know about this too. Too be honest I haven't noticed any progress on this for the past year. I could very much be wrong tho. There have been numerous attempts in the past to port GTK+ to the Mac, they all died half way. I'd hate to see this one die too. The easiest way to get people working on this is to apply for Google's summer of code, however, that didn't happen for whatever reason. For a project this complicated, it's really hard to attract developers if there's not a mentor or a Cocoa/GTK guru available for guidance.

Yuen