Parenting another application's window

I am new to GTK, and trying to understand some basics. I am specifically wondering if gtk permits one application to parent the top window of another application. When i use to work in VB and Delphi, i could parent another application's window and move them as a group. I would like to combine two known applications in a common parent window. 1) Will it be possible at all with GTK? 2) Is there some specific documentation where this is addressed?

Sent from the Gtk+ - Dev - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.