Re: GTK Win32 scripts

2007/5/11, Cody Russell <bratsche gnome org>:
Since tml is posting his Win32 build scripts, I figured I'd also mention
that I started a wiki page on live.gnome.org about cross-compiling GTK
for Win32 from Linux, and I think arc and muntyan have also updated it
further.

http://live.gnome.org/Cross_compiling_GTK%2B_for_Win32

Cody, may I put there my jhbuildrc and moduleset  for automated cross compiling with mingw32?

The reason I asked tml for his scripts is to improve them so we can have a transparent and automated way to release the windows builds using the current tools (jhbuild) without having to retrieve scripts and binaries for several places and having to follow a large list of instructions with tweaking and configure options. This is almost done.

Also, I'm looking forward to research on ways to release .msi and .msm packages for Windows, which is something lots of people are asking for for several reasons. The main one is taht .msi files can handle versioning issues.

If anyone has experience and/or suggestions on this issues, I encourage you to take a look at the jhbuildrc and the moduleset here:
http://osl.ulpgc.es/~arc/gnome/gtk/

I was previously maintaining a howto on my homepage, but made this wiki
page so more people could contribute to it.

Btw, thank you for the howto, it saved me lots of time.

/ Cody

Alberto Ruiz