Re: gtk on directfb problem
- From: Michael Trimarchi <trimarchi gandalf sssup it>
- To: Mike Emmel <mike emmel gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk on directfb problem
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 17:00:50 +0200
Right now the gdk backend is pretty much hard coded to use a ARGB surface
If I wanto to use the RGB16_565 I must add support in the
also the directfb Cairo backend does not work well unless the surface
For overall performance the current setup is the best one reason its
not been changed.
What the solution for an embedded device that use the RGB16_565 format?
] [Thread Prev