Re: Supporting Gtk+ Maintenance
- From: "मयंक जैन (makuchaku)" <mayank gnu gmail com>
- To: "Federico Mena Quintero" <federico ximian com>
- Cc: GTK+ development mailing list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Supporting Gtk+ Maintenance
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:57:21 +0530
On 3/16/07, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to do this:
- Get the latest GTK+ from svn trunk.
- Go through each of the unreviewed patches and classify them
- obsolete patch which does not apply "as-is" to the sources
(you can use "patch --dry-run" to test this easily without
screwing up your source tree)
- big patch which needs detailed testing/review
- small patch which could be tested/reviewed in a few minutes
29 patches were categorized. More to go...
Is there a way to check programatically (scripts/patch-command/etc)
that if a patch is applicable to be applied with p0 or p1?
If so, then this process of categorizing patches can be automated i suppose.
...any comments, suggestions :)
] [Thread Prev