Re: GRegex(win32) : 500 tests passed, 3 failed

Il giorno gio, 15/03/2007 alle 18.41 +0100, Hans Breuer ha scritto:
> with only small modifications I was able to compile GRegex with msvc,
> thanks for providing an almost working makefile.msc ;-)
> [...]
> But now for the question: are these 3 failed specific to my build so I
> should investigate them further?

It's my fault, I wrote makefile.msc (without testing it) before the
release of PCRE 7.
PCRE 6.x can recognize as a newline one of \n, \r or \r\n. PCRE 7.x
added the ability to match any newline character, so I changed the
default value from 10 (\n) to -1 (PCRE_NEWLINE_ANY) in Makefile.am but
not in makefile.msc.

Sorry :)

--
Marco Barisione