Re: Out of Date Webpages

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:

On 3/16/07, Tim Janik <timj imendio com> wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:

On 3/15/07, Tim Janik <timj gtk org> wrote:
On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:

It makes NEWS section in trunk/index.html a bit more
concise and therefore 'more readable'. I just want a go-ahead from one
of you guys if I can do the rest of the work, or even better, get rid
of some of those entries by moving them elsewhere since the list is
overlong.

hum, all i can see is that you removed pango release announcement links.
and did so for the most recent release. that doesn't exactly *improve*
the site as far as i'm concerned ;)

I didn't remove the links to the announcement, just made the text
'Pango 1.2.3' clickable, linking to the announcement, which is much
less an eyesore.

ah, ok, i see that now. was distracted by the cluttering from the
reordering.

I think your patch review was too brief.

having ChangeLog entries helps to figure the intentional
bits  of a change ;)

---
ciaoTJ