Out of Date Webpages

The FAQ page says:

Contributions should be sent to Tony Gale <gale gtk org> <mailto:gale gtk org>

I attempted to send an email to him but it bounced.

This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

 gale syntax dera gov uk
   (ultimately generated from gale gtk org)
   SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<gale syntax dera gov uk>:

   host relay.dstl.gov.uk [192.5.29.49]: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

So, perhaps the maintainer is out of date.

In addition.

The list of dependencies is hopelessly out of date on the FAQ. Ignoring for a moment the deep tree of dependencies that one could argue perhaps is hard to keep up to date still leaves Cairo missing quite a long time after it was added to the requirements.

http://www.gtk.org/faq/#FAQ-COMPILE (Question 2.1)

It should either be updated or deleted since in its current state it is just misleading.

Perhaps the FAQ should be turned into a wiki. I know, the everything should be a wiki song gets old after a while but it seems sort of stagnant.